COVID-19 NOTICE for Calvary Community Church
Updated: April 2022
We do not require masks in our church building. If you feel more comfortable with a mask and social distancing, we have a roped off section in the sanctuary where you can sit.
Please do not enter if you have:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- OR two or more of:
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Extreme fatigue
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches or joint pain
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (such
as vomiting or diarrhea)
Please do not enter if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19; or
- You have been told by public health or a health care provider to isolate at home; or
- Anyone in your home has had symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19 AND any one of the following applies:
- You are under 18 years of age and are not fully vaccinated
- OR you are 18 or over and have not received a booster dose
- UNLESS you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and have already completed your isolation period
- In the last 5 days (if fully vaccinated) or in the last 10 days (if not fully vaccinated).
Thank you for your understanding!